As a parent/carer of a young person attending The Manchester College you will have access to the ProPortal, an interactive online service you can use to review your son/daughters progress at the college.
It contains information on the following:
- Student personal and contact details with an option to edit and update details
- Attendance & punctuality summary
- A link to student reports
- Option to add comments for the attention of your son/daughter’s Personal/Achievement Tutor to request a meeting with or request contact from any of your son / daughter’s tutors to discuss their progress
- Meetings – you will be able to view the times and dates of meetings arranged between students and staff
- Intended Progression details (when agreed) – information about your son/daughter’s planned progression for example Year 2, the next level of course, another course, university, or employment
To access ProPortal you will need to complete the registration online using a personalised student reference and registration code. A letter with this information will be sent to your home address. Once your registration has been approved an account will be created and this can take up to five working days. If you have not received this information by the 17 October, please contact the college’s main switchboard to request details.