(Part Time Non Released - 24 weeks)
This qualification aims to:
• develop learners' understanding of the importance of eating healthily and maintaining hydration
• develop learners' understanding of food choices and how to make healthy choices
• help learners plan a healthy diet for self and others
• increase understanding of eating disorders, the connections between food and feelings, and ways to seek help and support.
There are no formal qualifications required for this qualification.
You will be internally assessed using a range of methods, which could include written assignments or tasks such as designing a leaflet or booklet, charts or diagrams, or setting up an information board.
Upon successful completion of this qualification you will be able to progress onto our Level 2 Health and Social Care qualification.Careers page
If you need help with affording college, there are a number of different finance and funding options available to you. You might be eligible for special bursary support or extra help from the government. Have a look at our fees, finance & funding page to find out all the information you need.
- EXAM: £25.00; FETUIT: £75.00
In one of The Manchester College’s 19 Centres of Excellence you’ll develop the skills and gain the qualifications that you need to take the next steps towards your dream career.Learn more
Use our online form to complete your application.
Remember: you can start now, and save it for completing later.
There’s arguably no greater reward in life than helping another person.