Courses Starting in May 2019
Still looking for your perfect fit or wanting to make a change to get the most out of your college experience? Don’t wait until September, start your journey to amazing and enrol now on one of our 16-19 courses to get ready for a career you’ll love.
Choose from the course titles to the right to find out more and apply to start in May.
Enrol at any campus
Every Monday, 10am - 2pm
Business, Professional & Trade Union Education
- Introduction to Business Skills and Entrepreneurship (Level 1)
- Business Skills with Entrepreneurship (Level 2)
- Business Venture with Entrepreneurship (Level 3)
Computing & IT
- Introduction to Digital Technology (Level 1)
- Information and Creative Technology (I&CT) (Level 2)
- Digital Technologies (Level 3)
Construction & Engineering
Creative & Digital Media
- Creative Media Production (Level 1)
- Creative Media Production and Technology (Level 2)
- Creative Media Production and Technology - Digital Art and Animation (Level 3)
- Creative Media Production and Technology - Games Development (Level 3)
- Creative Media Production and Technology - TV, Film and Broadcast (Level 3)
Hair, Beauty and Retail
- Hair and Beauty Skills (Level 1)
- Dermatitis (Level 2)
- Nail Treatments (Level 2)
Health, Care & Wellbeing
Hospitality & Catering
Logistics & Automotive
- NCFE Entry to the Uniformed Services (Level 1)
- Public Services (Level 3)
- Performing Arts (Dance) (Level 3)
- Performing Arts (Musical Theatre) (Level 3)
- Performing and Production Arts - Techinical Theatre/Dance/Drama (Level 2)
- Production Arts (Technical Theatre) (Level 3)
- Activity Leadership NVQ 2
- NCFE Sport (Level 1)
- NCFE Principles of Coaching (Level 1)
Travel, Tourism & Aviation
My Future Programme
- If you're aged 16-24, a Manchester resident and not currently in education, employment or training then this programme is an opportunity for you to get three-months' paid work (National Minimum Wage), increase your knowledge and develop new skills, and gain valuable experience in a real working environment.
- For more information contact 07734 777714 or email email@example.com.
- Alternatively, if you're looking for an apprenticeship, visit our Total People website to find out about how you can work, earn and learn.