Enrolment Dates 2019
Looking to continue your studies at the No.1 achieving College in Greater Manchester? Well look no further! The Manchester College’s 2019 enrolment is open.
There's still time to enrol - visit us today:
Monday - Friday
10am - 4pm
Speak to our industry experienced tutors, get guidance on course expectations, and find out more about the wide range of career opportunities on offer, before enrolling with us there and then.
Here’s what you can expect when you enrol with us including what you’ll need to bring.
16-18 year olds
It’s now time for the next chapter in your academic career with The Manchester College and we are thrilled to have you join us. All you need to do is come and see us to enrol.
School Leaver Enrolment Information
If you are a school leaver you will need to bring the following documents to enrol:
- Your GCSE and any other exam results. It's essential that you bring evidence of your results as without these we won't be able to enrol you on your chosen programme of study.
- If you don’t get the results you’re hoping for, don’t worry. You can come and chat to our Careers and Welfare Team about your options. We’ll find you a programme of study that will help you to take your next step to a fulfilling career.
Thank you for considering The Manchester College during your continued academic career. You can enrol on an 19+ Adult and Professional course now!
19+ Enrolment Information
If you are aged 19+ you will need to bring the following documents with you to enrol:
- Payment for your course
- Your enrolment letter (if you have received one)
- Certificates of any qualifications you already have
- ID showing evidence of your residency if you are not a national of the UK/EU and have not been a resident in the UK/EU for the last 3 years.
For any further information you can visit our Contact Us page or give our enquiries team a call on 03333 222 444 .
We look forward to seeing you very soon!