Enrolment Dates 2019
Looking to continue your studies at the No.1 achieving College in Greater Manchester? Well look no further! You’ll be able to enrol at The Manchester College from Thursday 22nd August 2019.
In the meantime, you can apply for any of our courses through our website or alternatively you can visit any of our campuses to apply in person and talk to our advisors.
During the dates below you can visit any of our College campuses to speak to our industry experienced tutors, get guidance on course expectations, and to find out more about the wide range of career opportunities on offer, before enrolling with us there and then.
16-18 School Leaver enrolment dates
- Thursday 22nd August (10.00am – 4.00pm)
- Friday 23rd August (10.00am – 3.00pm)
- Tuesday 27th – Thursday 29 August (10.00am – 6.00pm)
- Friday 30th August (10.00am – 3.00pm)
19+ Adult enrolment and 16-18 School Leaver enrolment
- Monday 2nd September – Thursday 5th September 2019 (10.00am – 6.00pm)
- Friday 6th September 2019 (10.00am – 3.00pm)
UCEN Manchester Enrolment and The Manchester College 19+ Adult and 16-18 School Leaver enrolment
- Mon 9th September 2019 – Thurs 12th September 2019 (10.00am – 4.00pm)
- Friday 13th September 2019 (10.00am – 3.00pm)
- Mon 16th September 2019 – Thurs 19th September 2019 (10.00am – 4.00pm)
- Friday 20th September 2019 (10.00am – 3.00pm)
Here’s what you can expect on your enrolment day, including the relevant dates and what you’ll need to bring.
Thank you for choosing to continue your studies with The Manchester College!
As an existing student at the College, you will have received your postal invite with details including location and recommended arrival times around these dates:
Monday 12th - Monday 19th August
16-18 Year olds
It’s now time for the next chapter in your academic career with The Manchester College and we are thrilled to have you join us in September. All you need to do is come see us at one of our enrolment sessions.
If you’ve already applied for a place with us, you will have received your postal invite with details including location and recommended arrival time around the dates above.
School Leaver Enrolment Information
If you are a school leaver you will need to bring the following documents to enrol:
- Your GCSE and any other exam results. It's essential that you bring evidence of your results as without these we won't be able to enrol you on your chosen programme of study.
- If you don’t get the results you’re hoping for, don’t worry. You can come and chat to our Careers and Welfare Team about your options. We’ll find you a programme of study that will help you to take your next step to a fulfilling career.
Can’t make it / haven’t received an invitation…
If you’re unable to attend your enrolment dates or have not received a postal invitation so far, you can drop by any of our campuses on the dates shown above and enrol there and then.
Thank you for considering The Manchester College during your continued academic career. Our specific enrolment days for Adult learners (ages 19+) will be taking place throughout September. Find the best time to visit from the dates shown above.
19+ Enrolment Information
If you are aged 19+ you will need to bring the following documents with you to enrol:
- Payment for your course
- Your enrolment letter (if you have received one)
- Certificates of any qualifications you already have
- ID showing evidence of your residency if you are not a national of the UK/EU and have not been a resident in the UK/EU for the last 3 years.
For any further information you can visit our Contact Us page or give our enquiries team a call on 03333 222 444 .
We look forward to seeing you very soon!