Enrolment Dates 2019
Looking to continue your studies at the No.1 achieving College in Greater Manchester? Well look no further! The Manchester College’s 2019 enrolment is now open.
Visit any of our College campuses to speak to our industry experienced tutors, get guidance on course expectations, and to find out more about the wide range of career opportunities on offer, before enrolling with us there and then.
Due to increased demand, places on our 16-18 School Leaver courses are filling up more rapidly than expected, and we would therefore recommend that you enrol as soon as possible to avoid missing out on your place.
Here’s what you can expect on your enrolment day including relevant dates and what you’ll need to bring.
Thank you for choosing to continue your studies with The Manchester College!
As an existing student at the College, you will have received your postal invite with details including location and recommended arrival times around these dates:
Monday 12th - Monday 19th August
16-18 Year olds
It’s now time for the next chapter in your academic career with The Manchester College and we are thrilled to have you join us in September. All you need to do is come see us at one of our enrolment sessions.
If you’ve already applied for a place with us, you will have received your postal invite with details including location and recommended arrival time around the dates above.
School Leaver Enrolment Information
If you are a school leaver you will need to bring the following documents to enrol:
- Your GCSE and any other exam results. It's essential that you bring evidence of your results as without these we won't be able to enrol you on your chosen programme of study.
- If you don’t get the results you’re hoping for, don’t worry. You can come and chat to our Careers and Welfare Team about your options. We’ll find you a programme of study that will help you to take your next step to a fulfilling career.
Can’t make it / haven’t received an invitation…
If you’re unable to attend your enrolment dates or have not received a postal invitation so far, you can drop by any of our campuses on the dates shown above and enrol there and then.
Thank you for considering The Manchester College during your continued academic career. Our specific enrolment days for Adult learners (ages 19+) will be taking place throughout September. Find the best time to visit from the dates shown above.
19+ Enrolment Information
If you are aged 19+ you will need to bring the following documents with you to enrol:
- Payment for your course
- Your enrolment letter (if you have received one)
- Certificates of any qualifications you already have
- ID showing evidence of your residency if you are not a national of the UK/EU and have not been a resident in the UK/EU for the last 3 years.
For any further information you can visit our Contact Us page or give our enquiries team a call on 03333 222 444 .
We look forward to seeing you very soon!