THE NEXT LEVEL QUALIFICATION
Study a T Level at the number 1 college in Greater Manchester for overall achievement.
Our courses are co-developed and co-delivered with leading employers!
What are T Levels?
T Levels are high-quality technical alternatives to A Levels, combining classroom theory, practical learning and an industry placement – of at least 315 hours, or approximately 45 days – where students will build the knowledge and skills they need in a workplace environment.
From September 2021 we are proud to be offering courses in the following subjects:
From September 2022, we will be adding T Level courses from the following subject areas:
- Business and Administration
- Engineering and Manufacturing
Not sure what T Level is for you? Click here to take our T Level quiz.
If you don’t quite achieve these grades and would still like to pursue a T Level there is the option of a one-year Transition Programme, which will then allow you to move on to a T Level the following year and gain a qualification at the same time*.*Subject to meeting the course requirements.
Those successful in gaining a place on the T Levels or Transition Programmes will be eligible for the ‘T Award’, a package of benefits that includes:
- £300 per year bursary*
- Free branded work wear
- Opportunity to take part in exciting college-wide competitions
- Minimum 20% delivery by industry experts
- Guaranteed progression to a Higher Education course at UCEN Manchester
- Bursary incentive if progressing to UCEN Manchester (T Levels)
- Minimum 15-day (Transition Programmes) or 45-day (T Levels) industry placement
- Digital upskilling
- Industry-standard laptop
- And much more
* Subject to requirements including 95% attendance, positive attitude and grade profile.
- The T Level government website provides a lot of useful information on how T Levels work.
- The Strategic Development Network has created a useful resource that is dedicated to supporting employers in finding out how T Levels will work.