The Manchester College launches new Be Amazing Deal for staff and students
This week sees the launch of our new Be Amazing Values and Be Amazing Deal developed in collaboration with students and staff.
Our Be Amazing Values celebrate that The Manchester College is a place where we value the right to:
- An amazing education and a bright future
- Respect, acceptance and equality of opportunity for all, supporting a learning culture which celebrates success
- Be treated equally and respected for your differences
- Have your say and your opinions listened to and acted upon
- Feel safe
- Be given every support to help you to achieve
- Be an individual whilst contributing to our diverse College Community
The Be Amazing Deal is a two way commitment between students and the College which emphasises shared respect, commitment to achievement and a supportive teaching and learning environment for all.
Launching the new Be Amazing Values and Deal, Assistant Principal, Jay Marshall said:
‘We’re really excited about our Be Amazing Values and Be Amazing Deal and the fact these have been developed with both students and staff at the College. This is an exciting next step for both staff and students who are working together to support an amazing culture at the College.’
The launch has also given us an opportunity to start working towards the Investors in Diversity Award. This will recognise our progress and commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). We are asking all of our current staff and students to complete a survey (open from 7 – 21 November) to give us feedback about EDI at The Manchester College:
Student survey link: https://www.research.net/r/ManchesterCollege-LEARNERS-Diagnostic
College Staff survey link: https://www.research.net/r/ManchesterCollege-INTERNAL-Diagnostic
Thank you for all of your support.