City Campus Manchester
City Campus Manchester
Situated in the very heart of Manchester city centre, City Campus Manchester opened in September 2022 offering state-of-the-art, industry-standard facilities.
The campus provides both exceptional study and is designed to ensure students have everything they need to have an amazing student experience.
The campus offers courses to school leavers and adults, within the creative and digital sectors. It is home to our Industry Excellence Academies for: Computing and Digital; Creative and Digital Media; Hospitality and Catering; Music and Visual Arts, as well as our Centre of Excellence for Performing Arts.
City Campus Manchester has plenty of welcoming and easily accessible spaces, providing a vibrant environment that supports learning and socialising. Facilities include a modern coffee shop serving Starbucks coffee, a restaurant, and a dedicated Library with both quiet and group study spaces.
In September 2025 we will open brand new facilities for students in our Industry Excellence Academies for Business & Professional and Science in a new four story building next door to City Campus Manchester.
City Campus Manchester has a range of exceptional learning facilities, including:
• Double height art studio and dedicated photography studio
• 40-seat restaurant & bar run by students in our Industry Excellence Academy for Hospitality and Catering
• TV, radio and sound studios with green infinity wall to add a touch of Hollywood to your productions
• Two professional standard theatres which students studying Performing Arts will perform showcases to audiences of almost 200 people.
From September 2025, the extended City Campus Manchester will include:
- An Esports room with 16 gaming stations which will also be available for enrichment
- A Click Studio and repair lab run by students as part of their curriculum where you will be able to have your equipment repaired
- An Incubator Hub where our industry partners for Business will come and work with students on their projects. This will also be available for students to us as an office when their industry placement requires them to 'work from home'
- State-of-the-art science labs including three wet and one dry laboratory, fully equipped with everything you'd expect to see when you enter the world of work
- A roof terrace for socialising with friends
- An extended library
- Plus IT suites and classrooms.
City Campus Manchester is home to many of our Centre of Excellence Programmes and Industry Excellence Academies.
Industry Excellence Academies at City Campus Manchester
Plan a journey
Helping you travel across Greater Manchester and beyond.
60 Great Ducie Street
Monday - Thursday: 6am-9pm
Reception Opening Times
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4pm
City Campus Manchester is located in the heart of Manchester city centre, right next door to the Manchester Arena and a two-minute walk away from Victoria rail station.
Market Street is just a short walk away, home to retailers ranging from Primark to H&M, while the eateries of Deansgate are also close by. The National Football Museum, Printworks and Arndale are within a short walk of the campus.
A little bit further away but still nearby is The Northern Quarter, a neighbourhood of bohemian culture with a mix of vintage and creative industries.
Being at the heart of this vibrant city, there really is an endless supply of culture waiting to be explored.
The campus is located close to all major transport hubs including Manchester Victoria, Shudehill Station, Piccadilly Bus and Train Stations and the major bus and Metrolink routes into the City centre. These transport hubs provide fantastic transport links both across the city and the wider region.
You can find out how to get there from your home address using the Transport for Greater Manchester route planner: Plan a journey | Transport for Greater Manchester.