Enrolment runs during August & September at the times below.
- Thursday 23rd August (10:00am - 4:00pm) A Level Enrolment
- Friday 24th August (10:00am - 3.30pm) A Level and 16-18 Enrolment
- Tuesday 28th - Thursday 30th August (10:00am - 6:00pm) 16-18 Enrolment
- Friday 31st August (10:00am - 3.30pm) 16 - 18 Enrolment
- Monday 3rd September - Thursday 6th September (10.00am – 6.00pm) Adult Enrolment
- Friday 7th September (10.00am – 3.30pm) Adult Enrolment
- Monday 10th – Friday 14th September (10.00am – 3.30pm) Mop-up Enrolment
*We will continue to enrol throughout September on courses which have spaces
If you are a school leaver you will need to bring the following documents with you to enrol:
Your GCSE and any other exam results. It's essential that you bring evidence of your results as without these we won't be able to enrol you on your programme of study.
We need these to make sure we enrol you on the right programme of study. If you don’t get the results you’re hoping for, don’t worry. You can come and see us to chat to our Careers and Welfare Team about your options. We’ll find you a programme of study that you’ll enjoy and will lead you to your next step on your career pathway.
If you are aged 19+ you will need to bring the following documents with you to enrol:
- Payment for your course
- Your enrolment letter (if you have received one)
- Certificates of any qualifications you already have
- ID showing evidence of your residency if you are not a national of the UK/EU and have not been a resident in the UK/EU for the last 3 years
Depending on the course you have chosen to study you may be required to complete a DBS check. DBS checks are mainly carried out for courses in which you are required to undertake a placement. The DBS;application will be completed at enrolment.