In summer 2022 we will open the doors to our brand new City Campus Manchester, located just a 2-minute walk from Manchester Victoria Station.
These new facilities will be the home of our Centre of Excellence for Performing Arts.
Industry-standard facilities that have been developed specifically for your course, include:
- Five double height multi-purpose rehearsal studios with semi-sprung floor suitable for practising various modes of dance and performance
- A double height performance assessment studio with semi-sprung floor and stunning views out over the city
- A single ensemble room and a 1-2-1 singing room.
- Two professional standard theatres on ground floor including the signature Jewel Box , fully equipped to industry standard, where you will perform your showcases to an audience of 180.
- Both theatres are served by a large scene dock, a fully equipped machine workshop for set building and design, and a wardrobe area with a costume design and build workshop.
These amazing new facilities will provide you with access to everything you will see once you enter the workforce, giving you the best possible chance to prepare for a future career.
Our new rehearsal, studio and performance spaces in the heart of Manchester will allow our students to, explore and enhance their talent and grow personally and professionally into industry-ready individuals. Having two industry standard theatres and being situated right next door to the prestigious Arden School of Theatre will help our students raise their aspirations and push themselves further.
Stuart Steen, Assistant Principal