Here at The Manchester College our students are at the heart of everything we do.
We want to make your journey here amazing and we want ensure all of our students receive the support they need. We have a dedicated Student Experience Support Team who can support our students’ emotional and mental well-being, some of whom are trained in Mental Health First Aid.
All of our Student Experience Team are fully trained in up-to-date safeguarding practices and can offer bespoke support dependent on your needs. We are here to help.
To support you, we provide:
- Specialist safeguarding enrichment
- Regular one to ones with students
- Early intervention strategies
- Bespoke support plans
- Provide Mental Health drop in sessions
- Promote My Voice activities
- Promote positive behaviour standards and expectations (The Deal)
- Liaise with outside agencies to find support
- Play a key role as part of the Multi-Disciplinary Teams within safeguarding.
Contacting the Student Experience Support Team
We have dedicated Student Experience Support team members at every campus. You can contact them using the emails and telephone numbers below.