ProPortal is where you will access your individual learning plan and view your overall progress on your study programme.
What information can you see on ProPortal?
- Your contact details with an option to edit and update details
- Your attendance/punctuality summary
- Access to your reports/progress reviews
- Your timetable
- Meetings – 1-1 progress review meetings with your Progress Tutor
- Intended progression details – Information agreed with you about your planned progression upon completion of your course. For example Year 2, the next level of course, another course, university or employment
- SMART Targets – you can set your own short term Specific, Measurable,
- Attainable, Realistic and Time Bound (SMART) targets in line with your progress
- Work Experience – you can see your planned work experience and any work related activity/enrichment you have taken part in
If you are 16 or 17 years old your parents or carers will have access to ProPortal. If you are 18 and on a 16-18 Programme of Study you can opt in to giving your parents/carers access to ProPortal. If you have any concerns about us contacting your parent/carer please speak to your Progress Tutor.