As a parent/carer of a young person attending The Manchester College you will have access to the ProPortal, an interactive online service you can use to review your son/daughters progress at the college.
It contains information on the following:
- Student personal and contact details with an option to edit and update details
- Attendance & punctuality summary
- A link to student reports
- Option to add comments for the attention of your son/daughter’s Personal/Achievement Tutor to request a meeting with or request contact from any of your son / daughter’s tutors to discuss their progress
- Meetings – you will be able to view the times and dates of meetings arranged between students and staff
- Intended Progression details (when agreed) – information about your son/daughter’s planned progression for example Year 2, the next level of course, another course, university, or employment
To access ProPortal you will need to complete the registration online using a personalised student reference (Person Code) which can be found on your son / daughter’s ID card.
Once your registration has been approved an account will be created and this can take up to five working days.